I never go on my blog. I don't think anyone reads it. I read the Yarn Harlots blog, and it makes me want to write in mine. It's March, the month of my birthday!! We are going to go on a trip up the coast of Orgen. I would like to go to Fred Myer, my Beauty Supply store, and any Yarn shop I see.

I went to a retirement party today at Lost Coast brewery today. I didn't know anyone, they were all from Mikes work. The food was fantastic. I had a burger, with bacon, and blue cheese. I love Blue cheese. After dinner, we walked on down to Arts Alive. I went to a store called Shipwreck. What a great little hole in the wall store. I bought to skeins of beautiful yarn. it's

[ 60% merino wool, 20% baby llama, 10% bamboo, and 10% donegal]

It's from Knit one crochet two, Brae tweed. I have about 200 yards, and I have no Idea what to make with it. After that I went to a used book store. I found 3 books.

I have a washcloth, 2 hats, a cowl, all in progress, and I have to start blocks for my Afghan. I found a sweater, and a vest I want to make too.

1 comment:

brewbarb said...

Pauly, I'm reading your blog. Thanks for coming in to the Brewery. I'm glad you like the burger. It is locally raised beef and the patties are hand made so they stay juicy. Come in again soon.
Barbara
Owner Lost Coast Brewery