9/10/12 Episode 29



I did a lot of babbling this week

I went to the Natural Fiber Fair
in my town

I purchased at the fiber fair:

11 oz Alpaca, silk, bamboo blend from Morro fleece works

3 oz Batt Local wool, Mohair, Angelina from Monkey Spinner (her Ravelry page)

4 oz wool, Alpaca, silk, and  ????? Aunt Janet's Fiber Mill

4oz Pin Drafted roving Icelandic wool Morrow fleece works

4 oz merino top chartreuse color from Carin Engen (etsy shop)

I purchased online:

Lotion, soap, and lip balm from Wolfe Farms  (store front)

Wolfe Farms podcast page on Ravelry,  check out their show!

I purchased at Tuesday Morning:

Pace sock yarn in the Denim color

Araucania Milodon

for info on my WIPs please check prior show notes.

and your allways welcome to contact me on Ravelry as pauly81




No comments: