Yellow Curry Chicken soup Instant pot

I'm working on living with a heart healthy diet. I would like to share recipes I enjoy, or that I'm just trying out

Yellow curry chicken soup
Instant pot recipe


2 boneless skinless chicken breasts  (frozen, or not)
3 boxes of low sodium chicken broth
1 can lite coconut milk
4 or 5 carrots cut into discs
2 or 3 celery stock cut into half moons
onion of your choice roughly chopped
1 sweet potato peeled and roughly chopped
1 yellow squash
season to your taste level
2 tablespoon yellow curry paste
1 tablespoon turmeric
Ms.Dash or a no salt seasoning mix
Garlic I use garlic Powder
a few grinds of pepper

add carrots, celery onion, and sweet potato
add chicken on top of vegetables
add 2 boxes of broth
add curry paste, turmeric, pepper, and your seasonings
close lid set soup mode for 30 minutes

remove chicken shred with 2 forks,
and return chicken to pot
add yellow squash, and coconut milk
close lid set soup mode for 10 minutes

serve over rice, or not 
enjoy

by Paul Cessna

1 comment:

alcatmom said...

This sounds delicious! I'm a big fan of curry.